And Who Said I'm Not Spontaneous?

Late Wednesday night I got a text from my friend, Sarah. She had just gotten back from being out of the country, so I was pretty excited to hear of her adventures...little did I know that I would soon be in on one of them! After telling me a little about her trip she sent me a text that went something like this:



Who in their right mind would not want to go to Disneyland for free? She proceeded to tell me that if me and a friend could get to her house in Redlands, California by Friday morning we would have tickets for the happiest place on earth. All night I was debating whether or not I should go...I had class...I had work...but I could get it covered and make up the homework...but this is just one of those things that you're not supposed to do, right? Wrong.

I got up the next morning, still needing to find someone to come with me. I rolled over about the same time my roommate Steve did, and I asked him (expecting a blatant "no") if he wanted to go to Disneyland with me for free....that afternoon at 3. He looked at me kind of puzzled, thought for a second, and then said "yes." So, we left that afternoon at 3 and drove our little hearts out to the land of Walt. 

The gang
Classic




My personal favorite


Yup, little did we know 12 hours earlier that we would be heading to Cali to enjoy the most spontaneous trip we had ever embarked on. Here are some pictures to prove it.




Disneyland: magical, adventurous, entertaining, built by geniuses, filled with diversity, a place where you will get at least 15 shout-outs for wearing a BYU shirt, fun, enlightening, inspiring, home to the promiscuously dancing and singing Mad Hatter, happy, adrenaline, and of course it is where your dreams come true.   










We also got to experience picking and eating the best oranges known to mankind. You know a city is legit when it has a grove just for the public to get some oranges...for free. Yes, our diet the following 3 days consisted of mainly fresh hand picked oranges. Who could ask for a better weekend?

Comments

  1. Aahaha the BYU shirt thing was going to be my next post. Just so you know I rate my friends' coolness based on how spontaneous they are.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts